Wednesday, July 24, 2013

7/24/2013

Hello everyone!

Hope you are having a fantastic Wednesday! Today I wanted to share my favorite channel I watch on YouTube :)

Like I've said before I love love love make up.. so I'm always watching this channel to get some good insight on what is worth buying and what's not so good. This girl is professional yet so sweet and down to earth and you will feel like you guys are girlfriends by the end of one video. Her name is Tati but around YouTube world she is known as GlamLifeGuru.

I will post one of my favorites by her below and then you should go check out the rest of her channel and subscribe! She has tons and tons of videos that any girl, whether just starting out with makeup or a guru yourself, can glean from. Let me know what you think and if you have a favorite youtuber that I should check out as well (doesn't have to be make up related) just comment below and I'll go take a look.

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you next time! ~xoxo Lindsay

Meet Tati from GlamLifeGuru!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment